Business Debit Cards
Why carry a PCB debit card?
Let us count the ways:
- First of all, it's free
- PCB's MasterCard® debit card is accepted around the globe and online.
- Safer than carrying cash
- More convenient than writing a check
- Provides fraud protection if lost or stolen
- Guardian text alerts available for each point-of-sale (POS) transaction (Message and Data Rates may apply)
- 24/7 access to funds via ATMs
- Can be added to a mobile wallet and used on your mobile device.
- All cards are secure, simple to use MasterCard® Debit Chip Cards.
Lost or Stolen Card
When your debit card is lost or stolen you should disable the card as soon as possible. Quickly disabling the lost or stolen card may prevent or stop criminal activity on your deposit account associated with the card.
You can report your lost/stolen PCB debit card 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by:
- logging into your online banking and selecting Options/ATM Debit Card
- logging into PCB's mobile banking app, tap Preferences/Manage Cards
- calling telephone banking at 888-835-3265 / Menu Option #4
- or calling your local financial center during regular business hours.
After disabling your debit card, contact the closest financial center during regular business hours to order a new debit card. You may also contact us during business hours to report a debit card as lost or stolen.
PCB Debit Card Benefits
Your PCB Debit MasterCard debit card has insurance and many retail protection services when you use your debit card for those purchases. Below is a summary of these additional benefits. Refer to the MasterCard PDF Guide to Benefits for complete eligibility and restriction details for each benefit.
MasterCard ID Theft Protection™
MasterCard ID Theft Protection provides you with access to a number of Identity Theft resolution services, should you believe you are a victim of Identity Theft.
MasterCard ID Theft Alerts™
MasterCard is offering cardholders cyber security through ID Theft Alerts. Get started at no cost to you by enrolling at http://www.mastercard.us/idtheftprotection
Extended Warranty doubles the original manufacturer warranty up to a maximum of twelve (12) months on most items you purchase.
Purchases you make entirely with your covered card are covered for sixty (60) days from the date of purchase as indicated on your receipt for a full refund in the event that you are dissatisfied with your purchase and the store will not accept the item for return.
MasterCard Global Service™
MasterCard Global Service™ provides worldwide, 24-hour assistance with Lost and Stolen Card Reporting, Emergency Card Replacement, and Emergency Cash Advance. Call MasterCard Global Service immediately to report your card lost or stolen and to cancel the account. If you need to make purchases or arrange for a cash advance, with your issuer's approval, you can receive a temporary card the next day in the United States, and within two business days almost everywhere else. Remember, if you report your card lost or stolen, you will not be responsible for any unauthorized transactions on your account.
MasterCard Airport Concierge™
Enjoy a 15% savings on Airport Meet and Greet services. Arrange for a personal, dedicated Meet and Greet agent to escort you through the airport on departure, arrival or any connecting flights at over 450 destinations worldwide 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.