Diversify your portfolio with a safe investment and gain some peace of mind. Certificates of deposit offer rates with guaranteed returns.
Simply choose your term and then lock in your rate. When your term is up, the CD will automatically renew or you may cash it out.*
- Risk-free investment with guaranteed returns
- Standard CDs offer fixed rates throughout the length of your term.
- Choose from a variety of terms
- Penalty for early withdrawal may apply
- Freedom Plus CDs are available with more flexible terms. Contact us for more information.
- Interest on your CD may be added back to the certificate or deposited automatically to another PCB account.*
*Account will automatically renew and you will have 10 calendar days after the maturity date to withdraw funds without a penalty. Interest begins to accrue on the business day you deposit non-cash items (for example checks). Interest will be compounded daily and will be credited at maturity or quarterly depending on the term. The Annual Percentage Yield assumes interest will remain on deposit until maturity. Withdrawals will reduce earnings.
Find peace of mind with CDARS and enjoy multi-million-dollar* FDIC insurance coverage for your large deposits. It's safe, reliable, and handled through PCB.
Your large deposit is broken into smaller amounts and placed with other banks that are members of the CDARS Network. Then, those banks issue CDs in amounts under the standard FDIC insurance maximum , so that your investment is eligible for FDIC protection. By working directly with just one bank – PCB – you can receive insurance through many.
Currently, thousands of institutions, including PCB, are members of the CDARS Network.
*Limits apply. Funds may be submitted for placement only after a depositor enters into a CDARS Deposit Placement Agreement with us. The agreement contains important information and conditions regarding the placement of funds by us. CDARS is a registered service mark of Promontory Inter-financial Network, LLC.
Open this savings account for students to use for education.
- High-interest* savings account designed for students to use for higher education
- Penalty for withdrawal before high school graduation is a loss of six (6) months interest on the amount withdrawn. The account will mature in 120 months and it will automatically renew. The account must be closed no later than 90 days after the student's graduation from college or withdrawal from college or within 90 days of graduation from high school if the student does not enter college.
- Unlimited withdrawals allowed after graduation
- $100 minimum opening deposit
* We may change the interest rate on this account the first day of each month. Interest begins to accrue on the business day you deposit non-cash items (for example, checks). Interest will be compounded daily and will be credited to the account monthly. The annual percentage yield assumes interest will remain on deposit until maturity. A withdrawal will reduce earnings. We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on the account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.