Home Loans in WV and VA
PCB offers residential mortgage loans at competitive market rates. With an emphasis on responsive and personalized service, our experienced staff consistently delivers service that exceeds customers' expectations.
Mortgage options for home buyers.
- Lower closing costs
- Flexible payment options
- Fixed and adjustable rates
- Purchase and refinance financing available
- Variety of home types accepted - Primary, Second, Investment
Designed to provide low and moderate-income households the opportunity to own adequate, modest, decent, safe, and sanitary dwellings and related facilities for their own residential use in rural areas.
- Low monthly mortgage insurance
- No maximum purchase price limit
- Closing costs can come from any source, including gifts
- Competitive 30-year fixed rates
For active and retired military, reservists, and surviving spouses.
- No monthly mortgage insurance
- Less restrictive qualifying terms
- **To be eligible for a VA loan, you must have sufficient entitlement available and be a(n): veteran (single or married), active duty service member, National Guard member, reserve member, or surviving spouse of an eligible veteran (certain restrictions apply)
Agency Affordable Financing
- HomeReady: Fannie Mae HomeReady Mortgage is designed for creditworthy low-to-moderate income borrowers offering expanded eligibility for financing homes in low-income communities.
- HomePossible: offers outstanding flexibility and options to meet a variety of borrower’s needs. There are opportunities to meet the home financing needs of low-and moderate-income borrowers looking for low down payments and flexible sources of funds.
An FHA insured mortgage that allows a borrower to purchase a home with a low minimum required investment
- Down payment can be a gift or a loan to the borrower from an eligible source, such as a family member or a state housing agency program
- Cash reserves not required
- More lenient on credit blemishes
Contact us for all your mortgage needs:
Phone: (540) 214-2079 or (304) 538-7080
NMLS # 403498
*Loan approvals based on qualifications